Tuesday, October 20, 2009


I just found this image on a random blog (well, I suppose it's probably not that random to the blogger). Obviously, it caught my attention and recalled to mind some of the things we've been discussing in class...namely, the broad topic of how and why we assign meaning to images. The blogger, Marc Johns, mentioned he had some thoughts about the statement made by his image, but wanted to leave it up to his readers/viewers to figure things out for themselves. What do you think? As for me, well...I could probably manage to think up a lengthy discussion on the psychological and philosophical implications of such a statement, but I think maybe I'll spare you...and me. To be honest, it probably wouldn't be that interesting ;o)

And by the way, the blog can be found at http://www.marcjohns.com/



No comments:

Post a Comment